Support is defined as after-sales service provided by Joomlaatje in solving template conflicts and usability problems, and in supplying updates.
Support Fees and Eligibility
Support is offered at no additional cost for our customers. You are eligible for support only by going to Customer Support and Contact Us link from the main menu of our website. Any follow-ups and replies are between Joomlaatje and the subscriber and will not be shared with 3rd parties unless required by law. You are solely responsible for the information you provide us. Any other means of communication are not endorsed unless expressly implied.
In particular cases, Joomlaatje requires access to your Joomla! Administration section or to any other website-related administration sections (including but not limited to: your FTP account, your MySQL database, your hosting control panel) in order to resolve your support inquiry. All information you provide will not be shared with 3rd parties and will only be stored by Joomlaatje for future references.
Your download will be immediately activated after we have successfully received your payment. Although payments are usually done instantly or in the following minutes, our payment processor might not accept your payment, in which case Joomlaatje is not held responsible.
Support is offered in English ONLY.
Support is limited to:
- Help regarding usage of our web site's services and features;
- Help regarding usage of our products;
- Non-documented issues, tips and tricks regarding our templates.
- Minor changes and alterations to our products in order to work on your Joomla! installation; please note that we reserve the right to refuse any or all modifications of our software;
Support does not include:
- PHP or any other server-side programming language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any PHP related issues;
- SQL or any other database language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any SQL related issues;
- CSS and XHTML training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any CSS or XHTML related issues. Browser incompatibilities are Joomla! template related issues. Our templates are tested on several browsers (including but not limited to: Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Apple Safari, Opera 9, Google Chrome) and they fully comply to their standards.
If you do find any bugs in our products' CSS or XHTML code you are free to report them using any of the above eligible methods of communication;
- Alteration or modifications of our products or any other products (Joomla! related or unrelated) to meet a certain need.
We do provide however a series of tutorials and tips on achieving certain functionalities with our templates, under our products' documentation.
We offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Joomla! or any other inquiries not directly related to our products.
Joomlaatje is not obligated to provide support beyond the end of two months after your purchase of our templates.
Support is provided Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 17:00 UTC+1 or UTC+2 during Summer.
We guarantee a reply in a maximum of two business days. Business days are: Monday to Friday, except for national Holidays.
Use of Your Account
Although the number of downloads are not limited, subscriptions can not be shared. Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this website) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your membership/registered account.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license or your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from Joomlaatje.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the templates, modified or unmodified. All templates are property of Joomlaatje. The templates are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products.
All of the templates are designed for the 1.5.x version of Joomla!, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Joomla!. When any of our templates is updated, its updated version will be send to all its buyers.
Termination of Service
We reserve the right to terminate your service if the support policy is violated. In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our products under the grant of the GNU/GPL license but you will not receive support or updates from Joomlaatje.
We give and expect common courtesy during the application of the support policy. Any foul language will not be tolerated, be it from Joomlaatje or from the person requesting the service.
Updates and Changes
The Joomlaatje Support Policies may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at Joomlaatje's discretion. We reserve the right to modify the Support Policy at any point without prior notice.